Professional peat covers for growing mushrooms, perfect for all types of mushrooms.
- Covers with a fine structure
- Intended for the cultivation of small and medium mushrooms
- Perfect for growing brown mushrooms
- Perfect for loading manual phase II compost as well as phase III compost in cubes and loose
- Heavy cover with thick structure
- For growing large (reisen) and medium mushrooms
- Perfect when using the „combing” procedure
- Intended for mechanical loading in technologically advanced mushroom farms
The production process is carried out according to ISO 9001 standards: 2015
and advanced technology, specialized equipment, own laboratories and a high level of hygiene guarantee the highest quality, repeatability and safety of the product. We use peats for the sake of the environment.
Our cover is intended both for growing mushrooms on the fresh market and for mechanical harvesting.
- bag - 35l
- bag - 50l
- BB - capacity of 1m3
- BB - capacity of 1.25m3
- BB - capacity of 2m3
- loose covers
Obszary działań przedstawicieli
Experienced staff provides advice on working with our covers and growing mushrooms.